My friends -- in honor of the many bloggers in cyberspace who bring you the weekly feature of "Wordless Wednesday" -- I bring you the random feature of "What the Hell is That," Wednesday.
I promise it will not be a regular feature because -- hey -- I have enough trouble getting to work on time. I don't "do" schedules. In fact, I don't do them well at all.
So -- for now -- I present to you a photo of something VERY strange from the Bird Back 40 in North Natomas. Can you guess what it might be? Would you like a hint? Too bad!
The badly taken photo above is a:
1. A backyard irrigation project gone terribly wrong.
2. A backyard irrigation project that looked pretty darn good after six margaritas.
3. Tinker Toys for Adult Children.
4. Waterslide Park for Voles.
5. Why do I continue to ignore Farmer Fred Hoffman's good advice?
6. A badly taken photo with a cheap Fuji Fun Pix for Kindergarteners Camera.
7. I still haven't cleaned up from the 2009 Heirloom Tomato Season.
If you have the answer and want to win valuable prizes -- I'm sorry to inform you that I have nothing of value -- other than a well-used and abused Fuji Fun Pix for Kindergarteners Camera.
However -- if you still want to take a shot at answering what this monstroscity is -- feel free to leave comments. What do you have to lose?
Other than your self-respect, of course.